Kilner Electrics provide electrical contractor services for Medical Clinic Fitouts to new healthcare centres across Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
We are highly experienced in working with complex medical equipment such as those found in radiology clinics, catheterization laboratories (cath labs) and pathology laboratories.
Kilner Electrics can undertake Medical Clinic fitouts on brand new buildings from the ground up or fitouts on existing premises to ensure that the electrical requirements are fulfilled in either case.
This may include:
- Upgrade mains power supplies
- Metering to new buildings
- Main switchboards
- Power for specific equipment requirements and specifications
- Patient area electrical requirements (AS/NZ 3003:2018)
- Nurse call / patient assist systems
- Lighting and power design and installation
- Network data cabling
- Data point and comms rack installation